WSMO Studio is an open source Semantic Web Service and Semantic Business Process modelling environment for the Web Service Modeling Ontology.
WSMO Studio is available as a set of Eclipse plug-ins that can be further extended by 3rd parties.
WSMO Studio features include:
- Ontology editor with integrated WSML Reasoner (MINS, KAON2, Pellet, IRIS) for consistency checks and querying of ontologies
- Editor for WSMO elements (web services, goals, mediators)
- SAWSDL editor for adding semantic annotations to WSDL documents
- Semantic Business Process Modelling according to the Business Process Modelling Ontology
- Choreography designer, for WSMO centric choreographies
- Import/export from:
- a subset of OWL-DL
- XML representation of WSML
- Front-end for ontology / service / goal repositories
- Front-end for service discovery components: EPFL QoS based discovery
- Integrated WSML Validator
- WSML text editor with syntax colouring
- Eclipse GEF based Axiom editor (3rd party)
WSMO Studio is partly funded by the EU IST projects DIP (FP6-507483), InfraWebs (FP6-511723), SemanticGov (FP6-027517) and SUPER (FP6-026850)
WSMO Studio is available under a LGPL licence.
Subscribe to the mailing lists or the RSS feeds to stay informed about the latest WSMO Studio releases.