The IRS-III plug-in is a front-end that integrates the IRS-III into WSMO Studio. The plug-in supports importing and exporting WSMO entities, such as Goals, Mediators, Web Services and Ontologies, to and from the reasoning server. Furthermore, it allows users to achieve Goals using the IRS-III directly from the editor, through a simple point-and-click interface.
- download: the IRS-III plug-in is bundled with WSMO Studio version 0.4.0+. Alternatively, you can use the WSMO Studio update site
- Licence: LGPL
- Copyright: KMi at Open University, contact persons: Barry Norton and Carlos Pedrinaci
The Axiom Editor is a GUI for constructing complex Logical Expressions in WSML
- Axiom Editor is an ontology-driven user-friendly tool for graphical construction of complex logical expressions (called axioms) based on available set of ontologies. The axioms are written in a subset of Web Service Modeling Language (WSML). It is not required to know WSML in order to use the INFRAWEBS Axiom Editor. The main users of this tool are planned to be providers of WSMO-based semantic Web services. The INFRAWEBS Axiom Editor is developed in the frame of FP6 IST Project 511723 INFRAWEBS in the Institute of Information Technologies - Bulgarian Academy of Sciences by the team headed by Dr. Gennady Agre. You can find the detailed description of this tool in "INFRAWEBS Axiom Editor User's Guide - Version 1.0.6"
- download: the Axiom Editor is bundled with WSMO Studio version 0.4.0+. Alternatively, you can use the WSMO Studio update site
screenshot, flash demo (obsolete)
- Licence: LGPL
- Copyright: Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, contact person: Prof. Gennady Agre